§ 1 Description of services
Empress Empire is owned and operated by BoFeWo B.V. Empress Empire operates a website where customers can purchase direct downloads of digital goods - meaning media collections containing videos and / or imagesets in digital format - by one-time payments, exclusively for their personal use. All videos can be downloaded.
§ 2 Registration and purchasing
- In order to purchase from the website single updates may be added to the cart. Purchases may only be accomplished via the forms provided for this purpose on the website. Empress Empire shall be authorized to refuse the purchase or to terminate access without stating a reason. The right for immediate termination and prosecution due to urgent reasons shall not be thereby affected.
- Payments are performed via either one of the following payment methods:
- Credit cards
- Klarna (SEPA bank transfer)
- paysafecard (prepaid card)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ether, and others)
§ 3 Special conditions
- This site contains sexually explicit material unsuitable for minors. Offers are directed exclusively at customers who are of full age and capable of contracting under the laws of their national jurisdiction. Customers must be at least 18 years to enter! If you are under 18 years of age and you do enter, you may be violating local, state or federal law. Access may be prohibited in certain states or countries.
- The customer must obligate him/herself to keep access data stored confidentially. No passing on of usernames or passwords to other people is allowed.
- The media offered on Empress Empire are copyrighted to Empress Empire or that of the individual right owners. The media may only be used on the user's own PC. Swapping, sale or publication of the media is strictly forbidden and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
§ 4 Liability
The content of our websites is checked thoroughly. Though, we cannot assume liability for completeness and accuracy. Empress Empire is excluding any liability for damages, resulting from direct or indirect use of this homepage. Empress Empire is not liable for content of external links. Liability for content of linked pages from this homepage is exclusively assumed by their respective operators.
§ 5 Service availability
The provider operates its services with the highest possible reliability and availability. However, the provider does not accept responsibility for these services being available non-stop, that the requested connection can be made at any time or that data will be stored under all circumstances. No right exists to regular update of online services. The websites with the offer may be temporarily inaccessible due to technical malfunctions, maintenance and force majeure without giving rise to a user claim against the provider. This applies especially to the offers of third parties integrated into the given offer which the provider cannot influence! Empress Empire cannot influence the offers of third parties. In the event that Empress Empire is forced by force majeure or official order or court ruling to stop its services in part or in full, Empress Empire shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages or collateral damages arising therefrom.
§ 6 Assignment of use of services to third parties or minors
The user hereby accepts full liability for all activities s/he performs on Empress Empire. In particular the user may not provide, make available or allow access to the purchased files or access data to third parties! The subscriber must use his/her best efforts to ensure that his/her purchased files or access data is not made available to third parties, even by accident, especially to minors! In this case the provider shall not be liable if services are used by minors.
§ 7 Severability Clause
In the event any of the provisions of these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions is or becomes legally ineffective in whole or in part or later lose effectiveness in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Lawful provisions having the closest intention from the economic perspective shall be used in place of the ineffective regulations. The same shall apply if it is shown that these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions contain omissions in the regulations. In the event of uncertainty, the parties agree that the regulation which is closest to the goal of these regulations shall be applied.
§ 8 Jurisdiction
Dutch law is applicable for any legal proceedings resulting from these General Commercial Terms and User Conditions.